This bookmaker is fairly new to the online betting market having been founded back in 2016. You can access a very detailed sportsbook, virtual games, and live betting using this platform. Despite being a newcomer, they have managed to garner a large following who are punters that remain active on the site.
The site is fully licensed making it safe and secure for members to entrust with their data and money too. They use the lasted online security and have an SSL Web Server certificate which ensures punters the site makes use of encryption for their stored data. They have been registered and licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board to operate in the country.
The sportsbook of this betting site is very diverse consisting of the more traditional sports like soccer and others that are not too known like futsal. The odds given on this platform are high enough to keep attracting new members who remain active. You get to access real-time sports with live betting and even stream the different matches live too.
Like other betting platforms, this company has realized the importance of offering its new punters bonuses which keep them interested which also includes a Cashout feature too. Loyal customers are given a free bet too as a thank you for their continued use of the platform.
It’s very easy to register an account as a new user, deposit funds into it, place your bets, and withdraw your winnings.
The different sports available on the bookmaker’s sportsbook include football/soccer, specials, basketball, tennis, ice hockey, handball, volleyball, baseball, Esports Dota, golf, boxing, MMA, motorsports, American football, floorball, cycling, table tennis, Esport FIFA, Aussie rules, rugby, snooker, Darts, futsal, water polo, winter sports, badminton, cricket, etc.
Table of Contents
It’s no surprise the main colors of this site are green and white which are the colors of the Nigerian national flag. It makes punters feel patriotic as they access the website. First glance at the home page after it loads will show you just how important football is to the bookmaker. This is because most of the bets placed by Nigerians are based on football/soccer which is the most followed sport in the country.
The site is well arranged and simple to navigate too. This makes it easy for new punters with less experience in betting to find their way around. The FAQ section available at the bottom of the main page gives some clarity about the site too.
You can easily access your account by login in using your user name and password. New members can create their account by clicking on ‘register’ to start their application process. The main taskbar gives you access to Sports, Live betting, Kion virtuals, Virtual sports, Games, Promotions, and Affiliate system.
There are icons available for the various social media platforms which you can access Lionsbet through including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Be sure to compare with Bet9jaMobile and choose what suits you best.
Sing-up Bonus (1stDeposit Bonus)
This bookmaker has realized the importance of having a welcome bonus for its new members. This is one thing many potential users look for in a betting platform. This bonus gives you a 100% equivalent to the amount you choose to deposit into your newly created betting account.
The amount is, however, limited to N100000. Even if you deposit more than that, you cannot exceed N100000 as the bonus amount you’re given. You must wager 5 events to withdraw winnings gotten through the bonus amount. The odd used to place a bet using the bonus amount must be 1.5 and above too.
Ensure you rollover the bonus amount 7 times to fulfill the set requirements and have both your bonus and real account merged into one. You must use your bonus within 30 days from the day you received it at which point it expires.
This deposit is to entice punters to keep depositing funds into their accounts. The bonus given is 50% of the second amount you deposit into your account. The bonus amount given is up to N100000.
You have to wager 5 events to withdraw winnings received through the bonus amount. The odd used to place a bet using the bonus amount has to be 1.5 and above too.
Note that you must rollover the bonus amount 7 times to fulfill the set requirements and have both your bonus and real account merged into one. The bonus must be used within 30 days from the day you received it at which point it expires.
Registering an Account
- Open a blank browser page in key in the Lionsbet website lionsbet.com
- Click on ‘register’ on the far right corner of the homepage
- Fill in the form with all the requested information. Ensure all the data provided is accurate.
- Click to accept all the rules of the betting site
- You can choose to register SMS, email, and phone to receive offers from the company.
- Finish the process by clicking on ‘Sign up’ to complete the registration process
- You can then proceed to deposit funds into your account
Depositing Money on Lionsbet
There are several methods for making deposits to your betting account available on this platform.
Via QuickTeller Website
- Open a blank browser page and write the website for Quickteller.
- Log into your account or create one if you don’t have access to one.
- Select ‘Lionsbet’
- Complete the form by filling in your username, email, and the amount you wish to deposit into your betting account.
- Click on ‘continue’ to proceed which will take you to the Payment gateway page
- Fill in the card details requested ensuring the details written are correct
- Click on ‘Pay’.
- If successful, the amount will reflect in your betting account shortly
- Charges incurred on this transaction are N100
Via Quickteller ATM
- Head to the nearest ATM from which you can access your account.
- Place your ATM card in the slot and key in your PIN which will prompt the transaction page to appear.
- Tap on ‘Quickteller’ to get a list of different merchants
- Tap on ‘others’ then fill in the merchants’ code for Lionsbet, for example, depositing N500 will require you to input 04260202 as the code.
- Know the right code for the amount you want to transact.
- Fill in your Lionsbet customer ID to proceed with the process
- Confirm all the details before proceeding. Fill in your cell number if requested too.
- Click on ‘yes’ to complete the transaction.
- The amount will be credited to your account within no time.
- You’ll be charged a fee of N100 deducted from your account for this transaction
- You can use this method to do a direct deposit of funds into your account easily using several banks.
- Visit any bank and get a deposit slip.
- Fill in the right information as required on the slip. Account name: Lionsbet, the Account number is left blank, Depositor’s name: your betting site username,
- Fill in the amount you want to deposit
- Give the completed slip and the money to the teller who will credit your account immediately.
- There are no fees charged for this service.
Scratch Card Deposit
- Purchase a Lionsbet scratch card from registered agents and gently scratch it to reveal a code.
- Log into your account using your username and password on the betting platform.
- Click on ‘deposit’
- Select ‘Pre-paid’
- Input the code on the scratch card that has 16 digits then click on ‘load’
- The amount you bought the card for will be credited to your account and you can commence placing your bets.
Withdrawn winnings from this bookmaker are deposited directly into the bank account that you’ve saved on the site.
- Start by opening a blank browser page and access the website
- Click on ‘withdraw’
- Confirm the bank details as saved before you continue
- Fill in the requested details and the amount you wish to withdraw
- After 24 hours you’ll have it in your bank account.
- The minimum amount you can withdraw is N1000 from your account
You can play either the Kiron Virtuals or Virtual Sports on this site. The two require you to already be a registered member and have funds in your account to place as a stake for your bets. Virtual sports are becoming more popular among punters and for this platform to provide two versions of it is a plus.
Kiron Virtuals has access to virtual football, greyhounds, and horse racing. Football games featured on this platform are Euros 2016, Europa League, African Cup, and Champions League.
The website for Lionsbet Nigeria is very decent and makes it easy for punters to register, deposit funds, and find their way around as they place their bets. You don’t have to get bored easily as you can access the world of virtual sports too on this platform. They have a dedicated customer care support system available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about your account or the platform in general.
There are several depositing options to use which means you’re not limited to one and withdrawing your winnings is as easy too. You’re even able to credit your account using scratch cards available through Lionsbet agents countrywide. The site gives new members two bonuses to enjoy as they learn how the site works and place their bets too. Sign-up and get to enjoy this awesome site today.